In one year as a priest of the Diocese of Tshumbe, I am proud to say that I have made a difference:
- I have a club of children (over 30) that I am sending to school through your contributions.
- The Marie-Catherine center has assisted more than 17 university students in various ways including tuition, food and many other needs.
- I am building a center of learning for the youth.
- My ministry with the orphans and the young unwed mothers is flourishing.
- I have clothed more than 378 women. We have saved lives of many by helping them with medicine and other needs.
I see the hand of God in every moment of my life. There are so many things that we have done that I cannot describe with all details in this letter, but all this is possible because of your prayers and your assistance. I sincerely thank you because you have made all of this possible. My dream now is to that the work may grow bigger and we may affect more people. Your prayers will help me hold on even in times of trial.
I am now visiting the USA for my summer studies at Creighton University. I might not have a chance to see many of you, but I wanted to let you know that I am not taking what you did for me for granted. I will be in America until mid-August.
I have not had a chance to thank many of you for being there for me throughout my Seminary training in Los Angeles. Now a priest, I owe you a lot of thanks for your assistance, your advice, your company, the smile we shared together, but above all your encouragement.